Senior .NET Developer
- Hands-on development of high-quality software solutions with modern technology
- Work collaboratively with a team lead, web, and mobile developers
- Analyze and provide recommendations on existing .NET applications
- Work with QA team members to resolve defects
- Assist in refining application requirements and creating estimates for development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree. Ideally in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a similar degree program
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive written and verbal communication
- Honest and hard-working
- A self-motivated and life-long learner who is eager to improve
- Over 5 years of development experience in technologies such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and similar technologies
- Strong experience with C# and .NET Core (.NET 5/6) preferred, especially architectural concepts such as dependency injection, middleware, repository patterns, entity framework, and security
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server.
- Strong database architecture and query-writing experience
- Optional: Experience with document databases such as MongoDB and CosmosDB
- Optional: Experience with Azure DevOps
Why Work at Trailhead?
Our projects are using the most cutting-edge technologies, so our team members often get to use the coolest, newest frameworks, libraries, languages, and tools.
At Trailhead, we only hire the best. We do that because we know that the best only want to work with the best. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean that everyone has to know everything. It takes a whole team with many different skills and experiences to build our world-class software solutions. If that sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, then you’re probably the kind of person we’re looking for.
More than just your technical skills, though, we want well-rounded humans. People who bring more than just one dimension to our team. Do you hike? Make music? Surf? Play competitive soccer? Or maybe you raise beef cattle? No matter what it is, we love diverse, passionate, and unique individuals–that is part of what makes our team succeed, and part of who we are.
Trailhead’s Core Values
- Clear communication
- Desire to learn and improve