Founded in 2016, Trailhead Technology Partners provides the highest-quality software development consulting available, including web applications, mobile solutions, databases, backend integrations, cloud, and architectural guidance. Trailhead’s entire team is centered around excellence, organized for predictable quality, and eager to become your trusted partner. The team includes experienced decision makers, recognized experts, authors, industry speakers, and Microsoft MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals).
Why Work at Trailhead?
Our projects are using the most cutting-edge technologies, so our team members often get to use the coolest, newest frameworks, libraries, languages, and tools.
At Trailhead, we only hire the best. We do that because we know that the best only want to work with the best. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean that everyone has to know everything. It takes a whole team with many different skills and experiences to build our world-class software solutions. If that sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, then you’re probably the kind of person we’re looking for.
More than just your technical skills, though, we want well-rounded humans. People who bring more than just one dimension to our team. Do you hike? Make music? Surf? Play competitive soccer? Or maybe you raise beef cattle? No matter what it is, we love diverse, passionate, and unique individuals–that is part of what makes our team succeed, and part of who we are.
Trailhead’s Core Values
- Clear communication
- Desire to learn and improve
- Work with project leads, developers, and clients to plan and design delightful user experiences for custom software applications
- Provide redline feedback to development team to help them produce pixel perfect implementations of designs
- Excited to help customers from varied backgrounds and industries create better designs for their enterprise software, web, and mobile applications
- Provide images, colors, fonts, brand standards, measurements, and other related design assets to developers in a format that helps speed the development process
- Create both low- and high-fidelity wireframes
- Create interactive prototypes
- Position is full-time for someone legally able to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree is not required, but is a plus, ideally a Design degree, or similar program
- Candidates must be detail-oriented
- Minimum of 5 years of similar UI/UX experience
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Excellent task management and work estimation skills
- Candidates must be able to prioritize their own work based on communicated deadlines
- Familiarity with one or more common UI/UX design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, or similar tools
- Familiarity with common UI/UX standards and systems (such as Material Design)
- Familiarity with standard desktop, web, and mobile user interface components
- Must be able to work well with clients, project leads, and software engineers